On a side note, I hope that you've been following our Throwdown Challenge. If not, you can see the latest HERE. This is meant to be a challenging challenge if you're into that kind of thing. Just ask Joanne, our sketch challenge winner. She was playing along and made an awesome card but had to disqualify herself for breaking the rules! Yikes, are we that heartless?? Yep! LOL! But I thought I'd give her a shout for: 1. making such a great card; and 2. realizing that it didn't qualify for the challenge and sharing a word of caution. Want to see it? Click HERE.
Onto this weeks TGIF challenge...
This week we have another theme-based challenge:
Yes, this week's theme is quite Lovely (get it?). Make a project that celebrates togetherness. Could be for a wedding, anniversary, or just because I Love You. Here is some Lovely (get it?)inspiration from our design team:
Of course, the beauty of a challenge site is that you not only get to see what the Designers have made but you also get to play along!
You should go and check out our Guideline page for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Deadline for entries will be at 10pm PST on Wednesday 6/24/15
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIFChallenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC08
- Winning project(s) will be posted on next week's challenge and placed on our Winner's Circle on Friday 6/26/15
- Questions should be left in the comment section or emailed to jw
@stampinstud.com Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)
Now show us what you've got!!