First, this week we have a Guest Star joining us! I won't tell you who just quite yet, but she is at the bottom of the page just waiting to show you her project for this week. Please be sure to take the time to visit her blog and peruse her other creations. You'll be sure to become a fan for life!
My second announcement is that have added a new member to our awesomely talented Design Team! Please help me to welcome Jennifer Frost! We have had her on as a Guest Star before, and we are just giddy that she has joined us full time. I hope y'all can show her some love on her blog & in the comment section below :-)
Onto our winner announcement: It's been another super tight week for the competition. The design team was as torn as ever about all of the great water coloring cards, so there will be quite a few honorable mentions on our FB page this week. But ultimately.... the winner is Stefanie Rolfs (perhaps better known as @chaosmanagerin)! Check out her project on our Winner's Circle Page! Steffi, don't forget to grab the winners button for your blog. We will be posting our runners up on our Facebook Fan Page too so stay tuned...you just might see your card featured!
Friendly reminder - we are into week 2 of our Throwdown Challenge! (<--- Click the words to visit if you haven't already) We are super excited about this challenge and you STILL have plenty of time to play along, so please check it out and see if it's up your alley.
This week, we're back to the basics...with a sketch!
Here's how the design team got down with the sketch:
And this week our Guest Star is
the uber talented Michelle Last! Don't know her? Well, see her stuff here: www.michellelast.co.uk
Of course, the beauty of a challenge site is that you not only get to see what the Designers have made but you also get to play along!
You should go and check out our Guideline page for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Deadline for entries will be at 10pm PST on Wednesday 6/17/15
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIFChallenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC07
- Winning project(s) will be posted on next week's challenge and placed on our Winner's Circle on Friday 6/19/15
- Questions should be left in the comment section or emailed to jw
@stampinstud.com Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)
Now show us what you've got!!