Sunday, May 3, 2015

Our First Guest Star!

When brainstorming ideas for TGIFC I knew that along with an awesome Design Team I wanted to bring in some equally talented Guest Stars so I began writing my list of stampers that truly inspire me & I am sure they will do the same for you! 
 
Please join me in welcoming our first Star- the remarkably talented Jennifer Frost!
I have a huge soft spot for awesome photography skills & that paired with her crafty genius, "winner, winner, chicken dinner"!  
 
http://jenniferfrost.blogspot.com/
 
Well if you are already a fan of hers then you know why she topped the list of awesomeness but just in case you haven't seen Jenn's stuff make sure you go visit her blog!
 
Hope you come back to see the adorable card Jenn created for next weeks TGIF Challenge & make time to play along with us!
 
 Remember you still have time to participate in this weeks color challenge too!